Luxury en-suite Glastonbury Accommodation
If you’re hesitating to commit to joining your friends and / or family at Glastonbury festival this year because you’re ‘not the camping type’ then it’s time to park the images of festival toilets and sleeping in a questionable nylon tent. You’ll be thrilled to know that The Pop-Up Hotels luxury en-suite Glastonbury accommodation options come with their own amazing en-suite toilet and shower room. We’re not talking portaloos and a solar camping shower here – all of our luxury en-suite Glastonbury accommodation options come with a separate / private bathroom equal, and in our opinion better, to those found in many high-end boutique hotels.
The benefits of en-suite Glastonbury Accommodation
The walk-in shower has a constant supply of temperature controlled water on demand and the toilet is a proper fresh water flushing toilet – not a trace of the dreaded blue chemical. There’s a hand basin too. The good news doesn’t stop there – in our luxury en-suite Glastonbury accommodation we also provide fluffy white towels (bath and hand) for all of our guests plus an exciting selection of amenities.
If you’re a detail person – here’s another fun fact – you also don’t need to worry about the dreaded water pressure drop suffered by many Glastonbury festival goers (that’s what happens when 100k people try to use the mains supply at the same time). We have our own water pillow tanks full of fresh water waiting for you to put us to the test. Working out what you need / what you’ll use is a niche skill but one, we’re pleased to say, that our water team have perfected over the last 12 years of providing water for our varied accommodation line up including luxury en-suite Glastonbury accommodation.
Our luxury en-suite Glastonbury accommodation has massively increased in popularity over the years and, particularly the last few years, it’s easy to see why. There’s no need to navigate the weather (although the sun always shines at Glastonbury*) or make early morning wardrobe choices or make small talk with strangers – you can simply get up and get yourself ready with complete ease for your day at the festival. Then, when you return, you can enjoy a pre-bed shower to wash the dust (never mud*) before getting an excellent nights sleep in your proper bed with inviting duvets, pillows and bedding. It’s basically like being at home but without work, children, chores – delete as appropriate.
Luxury en-suite Glastonbury Accommodation Options
Our luxury en-suite Glastonbury accommodation line-up has lots of options including:
Options for 2 people
– Safari suites – our most romantic option and super popular with return guests.
– The Hideaway hut – new in 2022 and flew off the shelf for 2023.
– The Hideaway suite – again, new in 2022 and, again flew off the shelf for 2023.
– Our Railway carriage – a permanent resident on our hotel site – super quirky and with it’s own kitchenette.
– Iconic Airstreams – TVs, full sized fridge / freezer and an en-suite bathroom – all essentials covered.
Options for 4 people (sharing one bathroom)
– Our Junior Tenthouse Suite – with 2 separate bedrooms and a chill-out area this option is perfect for families, friends or a couple of couples who want to stay and hang-out together in their own private space.
– The Hideaway cabin – with 2 separate bathrooms and part of the ‘everyone’s best friend’ Hideaway family.
Options for 6 people (sharing one bathroom)
– The Raj Suite – with 3 separate bedrooms and a perfect lounge area with comfy sofas this option is perfect for groups of friends and families who want to spend time together.
Options for 8 people (sharing one bathroom)
– The Tenthouse Suite – with 4 separate bedrooms and wow inducing lounge area this option has had plenty of press coverage and is popular with return guests – be quick though….
Many of these luxury en-suite Glastonbury accommodation options are selling fast – often to returning guests who now won’t consider ‘doing Glastonbury’ any other way. That said we’re keen to meet the demand and give our guests what they want so we’re continuously developing new luxury en-suite Glastonbury accommodation options for our guests to choose from. If an option that you’ve set your heart on is showing as sold out then do reach out to us and we’ll try our best to work our magic.
*Sunshine not completely guaranteed