The Pop-Up @Cadland Estate: COVID19 - Statement on Measures & Refund Terms
- Our site will be managed by a team of experts who have many years of experience in running festival and outdoor sites. We are therefore well versed in keeping guests safe in all outdoor settings.
- Tents / rooms are available for use by members of the same household only.
- If you are wanting to book as a group (more than one household) then one tent per household will need to be booked. We will, where possible, try to facilitate your group being sited close together but this will always be within the socially distancing rules. It is also more likely if your group books the same type of accommodation.
- Toilets and showers will be cleaned on a rota throughout the day.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the site. Please ensure that you use it regularly.
- Social Distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- No indoor activities are permitted.
You will be given a refund if:
- We are unable to go ahead because of increased Covid measures including an essential travel only directive.