Additional Terms & Conditions - The Pop-Up @Cadland Estate 2020
The following additional terms and conditions apply to bookings for accommodation in respect of The Pop-Up @ Cadland (This should be read together with the standard terms and conditions.)
- The booking for Rooms for The Pop-Up @ Cadland is for the selected time period referred to as the ‘break’ or ‘booking dates’ for these terms and conditions. Breaks / booking dates run from 4 pm on a Friday or a Monday until 10am on the selected check-out out date also on a Friday or a Monday.
- Rooms for The Pop-Up @ Cadland are only available for the full break / booking date period selected.
- Rooms should be booked for members of the same household. In addition, all Covid 19 measures, including social distancing at all times, must be adhered to.
- A £50 deposit must be paid at the time of booking if your booking is made before 1 August.
- The Final Payment Date, regardless of the date of your break, is 1 August 2020. Bookings made after this date require full payment.
- No refund will be provided irrespective of the length of your actual stay.
- With the exception of the Covid 19 refund policy outlined in 8 we are not liable to you for any event beyond our reasonable control, nor for any loss of profit or other indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Regarding Covid 19 - you will be given a refund if we are unable to go ahead because of increased Covid measures including a national lock down or lockdown of our location and essential travel only directive.
- We do not accept responsibility for the loss or damages of any personal possessions. You are advised not to bring any items of value with you to The Pop-Up @ Cadland.
- You must only use the specially marked walkway or path in our campsite. You must not go behind the tents or similar structures as there could be wires, ropes or other supporting infrastructures that could be hazardous.
- Parking is only permitted in the recognised car-park.
- No self catering – only food and drink purchased on site is permitted.
- No fires or BBQs are permitted on any part of the Cadland estate.