Glastonbury Festival Services 2014
As a pop-up hotel, we offer the romance of glamping with some of the services of a boutique hotel. We are improving our common areas for 2014 with features such as:
- Breakfast buffet included
- Room or “tent” service (limited availability)
- A full pop-up restaurant serviced by our staff and full professional kitchen
- A dedicated large guest sitting room and bar serving drinks throughout the festival
- Tented dining room serving a full menu to guests including breakfast & brunch
- Reception and concierge service with staff on hand to assist you
- Porter available to deliver luggage to your room
- Exclusive use of luxury tented shower and toilet with new additional space and services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Power in every room
- Towel changes on request
- Car parking adjoins hotel providing easy access to your car
Glastonbury Festival Location 2014
We have a great location just outside the festival allowing our guests some privacy and peace whilst being close enough to get to the action in a hurry. We are extending our area for 2014 and improving parking options!
- Beautiful large level private fields for accommodation areas
- 24 hour security and total site fencing
- Extensive space allowing each room or suite its own privacy
- 750m from hotel to Gate D (under 10 min LEVEL walk)
- Easy access to and from the festival by road (pick up service available from local stations at additional cost)
- A quiet secluded area with no access to the public
“Even though we are not VIP’s we were treated like VIP’s from moment we arrived, we will definitely use again in the future. The best hotel we have ever ever stayed in . Nev, Jo, Graham, Mark thank you so much, and to all you other staff too” - PB
“Made our family’s experience of Glastonbury beautiful” - PS
“Excellent time at Glastonbury. Thank you to you and all your staff for being so accommodating” - MR
Glastonbury Room Tariff 2014
Based on 2 sharing. Breakfast and power in all rooms included.
ROOM PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE FESTIVAL TICKETS
The Pop-Up Motel @ Glastonbury
For those of you looking for something a little more casual, our sister company, The Pop-Up Motel, offers a self catering option for festival goers who are not looking for the hotel service, but would like access to our top facilities, such as loos, showers, parlour facilities and alternative accommodation.
We have a reception for check in, and our team will be on hand 24 hours a day to make sure everything runs smoothly, but apart from that we will leave you in peace to enjoy your stay.